Monday, June 27, 2011

Mail Inbox

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has problems with mail stacking up around the house. My husband always comments how we need a space to put it all, so I made just that. I grabbed a box that a package came in and cut off the top. I then painted it using a styrofoam brush. I put two coats of apple green paint, going in the opposite direction the second coat to cover the streaks since the box was slick.

I then used the same brush to put pain on some styrofoam stencils with purple paint.


I put the word "MAIL" on all four sides.


It came came out blotchy, but I liked how it had an older look and definitely looked like it was homemade. Now all of our mail will go directly in the box for me to clear out any time I have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment